Technology Solutions - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution providing the tools and capabilities needed to create and maintain a clear picture of customers from first contact to purchase and post-sale. With modules for sales, marketing, and customer service, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution providing consistent, measurable improvements in every business process. Ultimately, this enables closer relationships with customers helping achieve new levels of profitability.
Even companies with the most complex sales processes, Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides easy-to-use features to improve the way sales and marketing organisations target new customers, manage marketing campaigns, and drive sales activities. Here's how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help your employees, make better business decisions and produce a clearer view of your customers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives your employees direct access to customer information through Office Outlook, enabling access to the information they need whether in the office or on the road. Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers:
- Tight integration with the Microsoft Office system and Office Outlook, allowing employees to easily transfer information from Microsoft Dynamics CRM into Office system applications such as Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet software and Microsoft Office Word word processing software.
- Quick and easy access to your data through context-sensitive information for populating forms or taking next steps without changing screens.
- Customized workspaces that allow users to create, save, and reuse favorite views of customer data without the distraction of unneeded information.
- Service Calendar that allows service schedulers and dispatchers to schedule activities by resource, time, or service.
- Powerful reporting and analysis tools that make it easy to identify opportunities and problems at a glance.
- Great mobile support that helps enable field workers to get instant access to customer data from most popular portable devices including mobile phones with Web browsers, and laptops.